Re: [Spits] Radio Noise

To: oldlbc@aol.com, Spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] Radio Noise
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 07:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
You may find that newer radios are better at filtering
out this sort of noise.

Here is a description of an interesting new car stereo
that is designed to fit old cars.  I just stumbled
across this by accident:

http://blog.sounddomain.com/gadget/2008/02/retrosound-mode.html

I used to have a (crummy) stereo in my Spit, but
decommissioned it, since it sounded lousy and you
could never hear it over the engine and wind noise,
either with the top up or down...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit