Re: [Spits] Hard top head lining

To: sagreenwood@earthlink.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Hard top head lining
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:50:38 -0700 (PDT)
I have redone my hardtop's headliner, but I was
fortunate to have all the bows.  It takes a while to
do a good job on this.  (For example, you really have
to remove the rear window.)

A layer of foam might work, but you would definitely
have to experiment to make sure there would be no
lousy-looking areas.

Doug

--- Stuart Greenwood <sagreenwood@earthlink.net>