[Spits] weight of a finished factory hardtop

To: nass@yahoogroups.com,NASS-club@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spits] weight of a finished factory hardtop
From: maya2blue@juno.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:00:47 -0500
Greetings,

Does anyone know the weight of a finished factory hardtop?

I am looking at various "hoisting systems" to lift my hardtop off of the
car and store it (using the hoisting system) over my car but near the
ceiling.

Most systems have a weight limit and I have no way to weigh the thing!

Many thanks your help, and any suggestions re a hoist system for a '78
spitifer hardtop

Harve

Harve Thorn          (NASS #79)
531 Amen Corner   ('78 1500 Spitfire)
Fayetteville, AR    (looking for a "nice" GT6)
72701 USA
479.443.0818 evenings or lv msg