[Spits] GT6's for sale

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <NASS-club@yahoogroups.com>, "'spitfires'"
Subject: [Spits] GT6's for sale
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:16:26 -0500
Greetings, All!

My continued frustration in my job hunting has lead to the realization that
it will be a long time until I can get to some of my projects.  Therefore, I
have posted 2 of my GT6 projects on VTR.  One is a '70, the other a '73.
Check out the classifieds at www.vtr.org <http://www.vtr.org/> .  Let me
know if you're interested in either car.

The '70 is really very restorable, and would be a shame to part it out.
While I can't control what you do with it after you buy it, I really would
like it to go to a good home.

Thanks for looking.

BillG #133

Newalla, OK