[Spits] If you're looking for parts

To: NASS Spitfire <nass@yahoogroups.com>, Spitfire List
Subject: [Spits] If you're looking for parts
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:42:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi lists,

I recently got back from a TRip to South Carolina.  There I made a major
purchase...a 1981 TR8!!  I bought the car from Ed Hillman of Summerville, SC.
He's a very nice guy that has entirely too many parts...at least I think his
wife said that :-)

He's wanting to part with, I would say, MOST of the parts and he's pretty
reasonable.  I know he has a GT6 engine with a D-Type overdrive stuck to it.
That caught my eye, but we just didn't have the room in the truck with all the
stuff he sent with me.  He also has a pretty nice '79 Spitfire.  Aside from
that stuff, he has countless doors, seats, heck he even has a roundtail Right
hand drive body tub...it's hanging from the rafters!

So, if anyone is interested, Ed's e-mail is:  ehillman@sc.rr.com

I told him I'd write the list(s) & let everyone know.  I've no financial
interest in this I just wanted to help him out for being so generous.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez#596
Cincinnati, OH
'68 GT6 RHD