Re: [Spits] Spitfire speaker - original location??

To: mkcaspian1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spits] Spitfire speaker - original location??
From: Berger Bob <bberger720@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 05:29:09 -0500
The single speaker in the parcel shelf was mounted vertically in the
outside corner of the shelf.  You may have an angle bracket mounted to
the sheet metal above where the shelf rail mounts.  The speaker was
attached to a separate square piece of the same material the shelves
are made out of.  I think the mounting board was bent at the end where
it attached to the fire wall with one of the same screws that hold up
the back of the shelf.

I don't have the speaker but I can take a picture and point out the
mounting points if you want me to.

Berger Bob
78 Spitfire
St. Louis, MO