[Spits] 1979 MG Midget

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spits] 1979 MG Midget
From: "Mike & Charlene" <martin@marshallnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:46:10 -0600
Have been a member of this site for a long time.  Want to part with a 1979
midget project car.  See attached picture.  Was running a year ago but swapped
engine into my other b79.  I have all parts to put her back on the road but
donbt have time to do it myself.  Lotbs of nice extras.  Not looking to
make money just want to find a good home.  Thanks

Mike Martin
Marshalltown, Iowa
Phone:  641-752-3950  call after 5pm;  leave message if no answer.
Email:  martin@marshallnet.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 79
MGMidget mostrem.JPG]

Spitfires@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47