[Spits] Still a few

Subject: [Spits] Still a few
From: parrotthead01 at comcast.net (Daniel Parrott)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:23:56 -0400
I'm here, too.  But the weather is 87 degrees and clear, except for the Tree
Pollen!

I'll retire for good this week.  Then I can marry my 1978 Spitfire tub to
the 1973 GT6 MkIII frame and supercharged engine.

Can anyone direct me to a SU reference so I can identify the model SU carb
that I have?  I think that I have a HIF.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga
1980 Triumph Spitfire "PJ"
1972/1978 Spit Six Project car "Joseph"