Re: "Good old days"

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: "Good old days"
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:21:10 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
about 6 years ago, the autowreckers down the street from my house had a Mini
dumped off in the middle of the night.  Since it was a sunday, and they sere
closed, when I saw it I nipped on over with the trailer and it was MY
abandoned car instead of theirs...

Took all the stuff I wanted off, rolled it onto the trailer upside down (no
suspension by now) and took it to the local dump.

Brian