Midget parts book

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget parts book
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:58:08 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Someone was mentioning they were looking for a book that listed all the
parts in a Midget.  I just discovered that several years ago I bought a pair
of Midget manuals, one is a Midget owners manual dated 03/61, and the other
is a complete parts listing book dated 06/61.  Each page has an exploded
diagram showing every single part in a sub-assembly, with every washer, bolt
etc.  the book is in at least ten languages, and is the same size as the
owners manual - about 5 inches by 8 inches.

Just thought ya'll might like to know...

Brian