Wiring of a bugeye

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wiring of a bugeye
From: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 16:27:04 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Listers,

It was a beautiful weekend in Ca,  unfortunately I had to work.  Well
now for the question.

My 60 Bugeye that I am in the process of restoring.  I am tring to run
the wiring harness, keep in mind that I didn't take it apart.  It is
still in boxes.  The harness, does it run down the right side of the car
under the panels or inside of the door runner?  I see a opening that it
might go into, but it is way down on the floor.  My Part car doesn't
have a harness in it.  I can run it under the carpet or panels if that's
the way it goes.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 MGB, 76 XJ12C, & Puddles (60 Frogeye)

Manteca CA