Automated PDLJMPR Classifieds

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Automated PDLJMPR Classifieds
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 01:42:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Spridgeteers,

I finally got around to automating the PDLJMPR Classifieds through E-Page.
Now you get instant posting of your ad - and I get a rest on Sundays.  The
old ads will stay as-is until December 31, 1997 - then they will be deleted.
As always, they are still free!

I would like to invite the Midget owners (yes, rubber bumper Midgets too!)
to utilize the PDLJMPR Classifieds.  If you haven't seen them before, check
them out - I think there are around 150 on the site right now.

I have placed a sample ad in the automated classifieds as a guide.  Please
try to stick to this format when posting so we have some consistency in the
title lines.

Now I think I will have some time this winter to give PDLJMPR some glitz!

Regards,

Les Myer
lmyer@qtm.net
67 Sprite