Re: another new boy in the block

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: another new boy in the block
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 16:30:51 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Welcome to the list!  You picked a great bunch to hang out with!  I have
bee rather quiet lately because I am devoting all my time to trying to
buy a house (with two car garage and workshop!), and am doing LOTS of
work on that project instead of the beloved Midgets.  Anyway, welcome,
and I look forward to hearing about your progress...

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/