ID #

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ID #
From: bobchamb@southwind.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:29:22 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My Bugeye has an AN 6  chassis number which can not be right.  The only
other numbers on the car are the one stamped into the sheet metal on the
righthand side, above the passenger's lap, on the engine side. Plus the axle
number which I hope stayed with the car . Can there be any connection amoung
these numbers? From my research, the stamped number is close, but not the
same as the one on the front frame .  Anyone know the address of the Brit
heritage people who have all the original spec?--BOB C