springloaded needles

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: springloaded needles
From: tobisj@aud.alcatel.com (Shawn J. Tobin)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 97 08:20:23 CST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My Grose jets are brand new and I have the floats adjusted to
admit a lower fuel level than normal.  Both are free swinging but
not sloppy.

Got my Winner's Circle catalog last night and they list the
needles I'm talking about.

My engine has smoothed out for now but I recall the front one
always drizzled fuel out the top about the middle of my early
morning runs to work.  I suspect rough road conditions and will
try the springloaded seats when I get around to it.

For now I am waiting for an evening when my wife will be at her
trig class so I can put my front rotor/hubs in the oven for a
bearing change.

Shawn
'69 Midget