Vynide material for bugeye

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Vynide material for bugeye
From: Phil Zuckerman <philz@awb.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 97 15:32:09 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Does anyone know where I can get green vynide for my leaf green bugeye
interior? I have located a leather-like plastic-impregnated paper
material which is embossed with a similar pattern and is the same green
as the original, but it requires a minimum order of 60 yards of 48" wide
material. If there are currently no sources, would there be anyone
interested in getting some yards of the material I've located (about
$2.50/yard). Thanks.

Phil Zuckerman
59 Bugeye