fuel pump

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: fuel pump
From: bobchamb@southwind.net
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 02:16:49 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've got a 1275 cc sitting on the floor from a late model Midget.Where the
mechanical fuelpump would be is a blanking plate held on by two studs and
nuts.What are the chances that 1.  the cam has a lobe on it to run the pump and
                               2.  the mech fuel pump from my 948 will bolt
                                   right on?
The donar car had an elec fuel pump. Yes, I know I could go out there and
try to find out for myself but,        1. it is cold out there
                                 2. it is 2 AM
                            and  3. I have to be at work at 6 AM
    Thanks for understanding   Bob C.