Re: Fwd: bugeye tilt forward hood

To: Vllas@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: bugeye tilt forward hood
From: alan b fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:53:12 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Vllas@aol.com wrote:

Alex,
Mini Mania has been offering a kit now for about a year. It started at
$99.00
and is now $119.00. Not alot of fancy parts there but functional.
If u know their website there are even drawings and blueprints of it to
show how it grabs the front end and swivels.
As a machinist I found them well designed and carefully thought out.
Haven't bought one yet but might take a shot a reproducing out of
aluminum to play
with during the winter months
regards
Alan