Why more expensive?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Why more expensive?
From: jphender@inav.net
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:22:23 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In my Fall 1997 VBL catalog, it shows #48 SPRING-LEVER-FRONT @ $1.38 and
SPRING-LEVER-REAR @ $5.45.  Can anyone here tell me why?  I would call
them, but they have this innane system where if you have a question about
a part or kit or whatever, you have to order the part and they tag the
order with a code indicating you had just one simple question that nobody
in the order room would get up off their sorry butts to check into and
then you wait a couple of weeks for someone to call you and finally they
do call when you aren't home and leave a single syllable answer on you
machine!!!!!!! Whew!

I really should try the decaf..

Thanks to everyone who responded about safety.  I've been driving for 20
years and have never had an accident.  I guess paranoia helps.  Speaking
of SUVs, pound-for-pound they aren't keepeing their contents all that safe
are they?  I picked up the paper at my sister's house in a nice Chicago
suburb and the front page detailed two accidents involving 1997 SUVs.  In
one of them the lady died - wansn't strapped in and was crushed by the
Grand Cherokee - very sad.

Jim Henderson

Sprite MKIV