FW: Emissions stuff

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Emissions stuff
From: "Dietsche, Michael B" <Michael.Dietsche@OKC.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:46:35 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My 1500 is exactly as you describe below, with cannisters and vapor
lines intact.  I'm debating the Weber mod, but I haven't really monkeyed
with the Stromberg enough to know what it can do.   It doesn't seem like
there's a lot of room for adjustments......what kind of tweaking is
possible with the Stromberg?  Are you swapping jets?  What Stromberg
adjustments help take advantage of the exhaust mods?  Also, who's got
the best price on Webers (if my best Stromberg efforts disappoint)?

Thanks -

M. Dietsche