Re: Knob paint?

To: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Knob paint?
From: Rick Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 20:57:22 +0000
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jim,

When I was in Chico last year at a car show someone painted his Jag to
match his wife's nail polish, Soooo my question is are you going to
paint your car pink?  To match the nail polish for the knobs.

Rick

BTW I think I'll have my wife pick up the nail polish for mine.  She
says chartrues should do.  This way it will match my B.