Re: square or round?

To: Craig Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: square or round?
From: Rick Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 19:57:02 +0000
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Craig,

They will correct me if I'm wrong, the square body Sprite refers to the
common bodied Sprite/Midget.  The others are the Bugeye, or Frogeye
Sprites.  Although the bugeye Sprite was the first produced, it shares a
lot of parts from the square body cars.

If you want to see one, mine is on my home page under rick's current
restoration project.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C, & Puddles (60 Frogeye)

http://www.softcom.net/users/walters