Datsun 5-Speed

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Datsun 5-Speed
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 97 23:06:00 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I finally found a Datsun 5-Speed but after reading the installation
instructions posted at the Mini Mania web site I am having second thoughts.
This stock rear engine plate on the 948 has an edge that curls up about 1/4
inch all the way around and it has to be ground off.  This seems like a real
chore since I would have to buy a grinder to do it. If anyone has installed
this kit on a 948 with the stock rear plate I would appreciate hearing from
them.

Thanks

Larry Miller