Re: Spridget 0-60

To: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget 0-60
From: bugeye59@kingsnet.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 16:41:18 -0800
Cc: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>, Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, mgs-owner@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Engine: Buick 231 V6, Holley carb/intake, Crane cam/lifters, custom headers
Trans: Chevy Turbo 350, shift kit, 1800 stall convertor, B&M ratchet shifter
Rear:  Ford 9" (narrowed, of course!), 3.30:1 gears, Traction-Lock
I have a picture available (just bought a scanner today!) if anyone wants to
see it