Re: Question for the list.

To: bugeye@dreamscape.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Question for the list.
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 08:28:30 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well Bill & Listers
In my case, it took 15 years.  As an example...3 weeks ago, put a bid in for
the 700 original mile California Bugeye which was posted here several months
ago.  My bid for $25,000.  (Yea you read it right) was topped by a bid of
$30,000. (yes, for a bugeye!)  My wonderful beautiful wife seeing my utter
amazment and disappointment at loosing the car at that level, warmly
suggested we bid $31,000.  That showed me she had finally understood this
whole antique car thing.  I thanked her for her understanding but rejected
her offer to bid higher.  That kind of money even for a perfet bugeye is
beyond the outerlimits.  So give it time, don't pressure her, and give her a
set of keys, teach her to drive it and send her some flowers.  She'll come
around.

Good Luck,
George Marinos