Re: Ads featuring MGs

To: "Nolan, Michael F." <Michael_Nolan@cuusa.com>, "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ads featuring MGs
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@shianet.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:43:35 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Nory,

If you are considering collecting memorabillia as a hobby, you may want to
take a look at a book I recently came across. I believe the title was MG
COLLECTIBLES, although I don't remember the author. This guy has put
together an amazing collection of just about anything you can imagine which
has an MG logo or a picture of an MG. Everything from sales brochures to
factory give-aways to dealer promotions etc....... I'd love to have my
basement decorated with this stuff. Give it a look.

                                        Mike Ellsworth
                                        71 Midget