Re: Valuations

To: "Linda" <gentile@netcom.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Valuations
From: "Robert B. Houston Vice President of Sales Transervicios S.A. de C.V." <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 09:30:03 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Linda,

There used to be a fellow that did evaluations on the Triumph list, and he
lived in out there in the land of fruits and nuts.  It was his profession,
but he should be able to give you a ballpark or point you in the right
direction.  Sorry, but I don't remember his name.

Robert Houston
Exploring the world from a wired prospective.....