Re: EAT your BUGEYE (actually Sprite Rush '98 and 40th b/day of the spri

To: "Richard J. Moses II" <dr.moses@juno.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: EAT your BUGEYE (actually Sprite Rush '98 and 40th b/day of the sprite)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:17:49 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Talking about Sprite Rush. I wish I could be there but I can't. However,
fellow
Aussie and my combatants from the recent Lactos Rally (see PDLJMPR), Tony
Bennetto and Richard Dutton will be there.

If you can, please look them up and make them feel welcome! They have
come a long way. Tony has been competing in his bugeye (bluebottle) for 21
years, runs his own sprite business, and is a wealth of knowledge on
sprites.

Rick - is it possible to airmail chocolate bugeyes and bonnet badges?

Our club has made a commemorative port to celebrate the sprite's 40th.
We have a parade through downtown Melbourne, a celebration dinner, and two
all special all Healey races. One of these is at the famous Mt. Panorama
(Bathurst),
arguably the greatest road circuit  in the world! I'll be there!!

Mike