MG MIDGET MKIII

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG MIDGET MKIII
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:41:33 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Folks,
                 Can anybody help this dude out?  Thanks, Adrian  (Please
cc me, so I know someone is contacting him)

Message text written by INTERNET:Jose_Lomba@TecniData.pt
>Best regards,

I am from Portugal and I have a recently aquired, beautiful Tartan RED
Midget.
The model is the 1300cc RWD, Roun wheel arch.

As it was from England, and I am from Portugal, I need a steering box
and all related items to  start driving on the left.
I think that you can help, so I would like to know the availability of
this equipment and a dashboard for my car, with the left steering wheel.

Waiting for your kind reply,

Jose Lomba
Email

Jose_lomba@tecnidata.pt<