Stars Cars

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stars Cars
From: bhndrson@west.net
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:17:32 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Since we got off of sobriquets (love that word) and onto Maxwell Smart's TV
(and personal?) vehicle of choice, I'll toss this one out with a blushing
embarassed look that I have to admit that yes, I did watch this program, but
does anyone remember the one or two episodes of CHiPs where John drove a
gorgeous Mini?  Later episodes he was seen driving a tricked-out 4X4 pickup
because that was de riguer for a macho kind of guy.  Personally, I believe
there is a reverse relationship between vehicle size of choice and personal
attributes...I'm talking about intangibles like duty, honor and country, ya
perverts.

Bruce Henderson
1969 Sprite (full of duty, honor and country)