Re: Help me through this...(sort of LBC)

To: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Help me through this...(sort of LBC)
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 20:05:41 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ron,

I think you are about to destroy my life.

Always wanted an E-type, and know that if I go and look at any, I'll buy
one.  Thereafter, a life of forking out big bucks chasing unattainable
reliability!?

Is it really nice to drive?  Is it comfortable?  Is it quiet?  Are you sure
it shifts nicely, and is the clutch right?  Steering is sweet?

Oh heck, and how much is it?

Daryl

----------
> From: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
> To: spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Help me through this...(sort of LBC)
> Date: Saturday, April 04, 1998 6:19 PM
>
> Today was the first day in Bugeye ownership I didn't drive the car or at
> least pull back the cover on it to look at it in the garage.  The E-type
> I've been tasked to care for for the next few weeks has arrived.  It's
> everything you love (and hate) about British cars amplified 100 times,
with
> the sweetest 6 this side of Bavaria and a shifter that can only be
> described as "perfect".  Please begin talking me out of destroying
domestic
> tranquility and buying this car at the end of my temporary ownership (it
IS