Re: King Pins

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>, <chasdoug@gte.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: King Pins
From: "magyk" <magyk2@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:26:02 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
+AD4-after ignoring a worn ft end the a-arm broke on my 66 midget shooting me
across 3 lanes of e-way traffic. i was lucky and didn't get run over. i
immediately rebuilt everything. now i inspect thouroughly regularly. it's
well worth the time +ACY- expense, wheather you do it or send it out.
+AD4-jack    66mkII midget/84vette