Re: Plug for hole in cylinder head?

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Plug for hole in cylinder head?
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 22:53:52 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David,

I have David Vizard's book "How to modify your Mini". Lots of great "A"
Series stuff in it. In one of the tables he lists the 206 head as rare. Got
any ideas why. Also he says the 291 head is a better head. I have the 206
also. Seriously thinking of cleaning it up to use on my 948. I also have a
great set of forged rockers (already on the current head) that I would use.
Is it really worth the upgrade. Running HS2 carbs with flat top pistons.

Bill Schickling