Re: SpriteRush Pix

To: lmyer@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: SpriteRush Pix
From: billwalters2@juno.com (William M Walters)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 07:04:21 -0500
Cc: mayfam@sprynet.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Les,
     I'll be there with my trusty Nikon and a bag full of lenses.  I
always take lots of pix at the Sprite gatherings I attend.  I'd be glad
to scan my pix and upload them to you.  Use what you want and trash the
rest.      To see my pix in PDLJMPR would be a rush.  I've been a regular
reader of PDLJMPR for a couple of years now, and really enjoy your
efforts.

Bill Walters
AN5L/04913
Which may never see the light of day again.
In my basement since October 1974