More on the Seat Belts

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More on the Seat Belts
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:10:11 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for the previous posts about the seat belts(and the carb!)!

Another question, though:
The mounting points on the transmission tunnel and inner sill don't seem to
be the same size captive nuts.  What's supposed to be here??  I'm using the
Moss belts and the bolts that came with them don't seem to match the nuts
and threads.  Is there another way around this??  The rear of the floor is
in sound shape, so it might be possible to mount them here(after some
thought, of course).

Thanks again for the help,
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|             CrackerArtsStudio                  |
|     http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts        |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |