Spark Plugs

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spark Plugs
From: Frmjr45 <Frmjr45@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 17:04:45 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi folks,
  A question for those of you with 948s- what kind of spark plugs are you
using? I've been using Champion N-5 for years.  Since I don't put a whole lot
of miles on my car, a ' 62 Midget, I don't replace plugs that often. I noticed
that I've used up my stockpile of N5's.  It seems that they are not readily
available anymore.
  Is there an upgrade or replacement?  Or do any of you use other brands that
are satisfactory for you?  Thanks for your help.
                                                     Russ