Re: Call me tacky but...

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Call me tacky but...
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:13:39 -0400
Cc: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Larry and Sandi Miller wrote:

> I was thinking more along the lines of a flasher unit that plays "Love Me
> Tender"

I see everybody is studying their JC Whitney catolog.

Did you know that if you buy all the horsepower increasing products and all the
gas saving products from JC Whitless, you will have a Spridget pumping out 1200
horsepower and getting 400 miles per gallon! Mine is just like that now but when
my next batch of JCW parts come I will have 1500 horsepower and I should be
pouring raw gas out the tailpipe while whistling dixie on my horn and having
Elvis singing when ever I turn on the signal.
Now where can I put "Winky the cat" in a Sprite?

Frank