Re: su throttle shafts

To: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Subject: Re: su throttle shafts
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 18:54:39 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I had mine done at a local Nebraska machine shop - I think he charged me
$5-10 per carb to bore the shaft holes oversize.  I did give him the
over-size shafts to fit them properly.

Mr. Machine - Lincoln, NE  He actually is interested in doing more Sprite
machine work.  Thinks the engines are interesting.  Seems to be a real
craftsman.

Les