Spridget Statistics

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget Statistics
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 15:59:44 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi List, just some interesting stats coming out of the PDLJMPR
Communication list.  With almost 90 owners evaluated (who listed model
years), I think this has some statistical significance.  Bugeyes and
round-arch Midgets win for over-all numbers and apparent popularity, right
now.  Not a big surprise.

Makes you go hmmm..... Maybe we should think about relative rarity when
robbing a good donor car for parts for a popular model.  A few years down
the road, the less popular models right now could become extremely rare and
highly sought-after.  Just a thought!

Sprite:

1958 - 4
1959 - 10