"AND THE WINNER IS" UPDATE

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "AND THE WINNER IS" UPDATE
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:12:37 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Two listers showing State Pride have added  Arizona and Wisconsin to the list
bringing the total to 28 States plus Australia and Canada.  I guess I failed
in my quest to shame someone from the UK into adding their country to the
list.  Competition is heating up as Pennsylvania has increased their total to
9 falling one short of catching up with California.  Below is the update of
the statistics.  Other states have increased their totals but are hard pressed
to get into the final 4.  Thanks for all the orders.  Hope to run into you
guys at different events around the country.  I'll be able to pick you out by
looking for the Grille Badge.

AND THE WINNER IS:

CALIFORNIA                                                     10
PENNSYLVANIA                                                 9
NEW YORK & VIRGINIA                                      5 each
ILLINOIS, MARYLAND & NEW JERSEY                4 each
TEXAS & WASHINGTON                                      3 each
DELEWARE, HAWAII & UTAH                              2 each

1 each from,  AUSTRALIA, ARIZONA, CANADA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, FLORIDA,
GEORGIA, IDAHO, KENTUCKY, MAINE, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSOURI, NEVADA, NEW
HAMPSHIRE, OHIO, OREGON, WISCONSIN

IS YOUR STATE MISSING?????

NOTE:   Norm Parsons will be placing the order with Strut-Yur-Stuff today.  We
expect delivery in 4 to 6 weeks.  We do have a period of time prior to
production to increase the order.  If you have a desire to own on of these
Commemorative Badges place your order early.  The first come, first served
basis will be based on the date and time of your order.  If there is a
significant increase in Internet orders Norm will increase the total order and
you will be notified that your order is quaranteed.
             http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html

Thanks for the orders,  You'll soon be able to display them with pride.

Ron Mitchell
Web Master Conclave 98
Ortonville, MI