Re: Tachometer Pos or Neg?

To: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tachometer Pos or Neg?
From: "Dave, ...... just Dave" <dfox@blarg.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:55:38 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You probably have a (originally) positive ground tach. They're bigger and
should say positive earth on the face.
The easiest way to find out if it was switched over already is try to take
it apart.
When I did mine it was pretty obvious the unit had never been opened.
I used Lindsay Porters book which made it pretty easy.

Dave
"67 Midget (now fully negative grounded)