Re: Whatever happened to the CDROM Parts Book?

To: <adnan.merchant@nellcorpb.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Whatever happened to the CDROM Parts Book?
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:01:04 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Adnan or others,

Is there such a parts manual for the Sprite/Midget ? I have watched this
thread, and all the interest on the Healey list, and wondered if this piece
of gold was solely for the big Healeys or did BMC make a parts manual for
all of it's cars.

Bill Schickling

PS. Sorry for the crossover to the spridgets list. I know a bunch of people
subscribe to both and end up with multiple copies.