Re: Vintage car races

To: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@service.ball.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Vintage car races
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:55:09 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 09:17 AM 4/27/98 -0600, Hanna, Mark wrote:
 Did I mention the wonderful sound coming from the tuned 1275's .....
>                                          Mark Hanna
>                                          AN5L/13731

Mark, tuned 1275's do indeed sound nice.  Hope they were ALL in later
"square body" cars.  Nothing sounds better in a Bugeye however, than a full
race 948 screaming by. ('cept when its passing one of those tuned 1275's)

As WST mentioned, take a look at the Team Thicko web site <www.thicko.com>
for lots of Healey/Sprite related information.

If you, or anyone, is interested in signing up for Team Thickos very own
email list, just drop me a line and I will foward the info for doing so.

Gary Speckman
Minister of DisInformation
Team Thicko
Plover, WI