Re: BugEye Bonnet

To: <jburruso@pacbell.net>, "Spridget List" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BugEye Bonnet
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 12:33:53 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Joe

Where did you find the glass bonnet with the full internal structure? What
was the price?  The front hinge kit from Mini Mania works o.k. but requires
the internal shrouds. It bolts on where the original locking rod goes
through the shroud. It's a lift off type deal.  When the hood is fully open
you can just lift it off the mounting bolts which go through the old bumper
forward bolt holes.  Also you cannot use the bumper with the kit.  Don't
think you can use the bumper with any front hinged bonnet. The Mini Mania
glass bonnet is not very good, the wings stick out about 6 inches on each
side and really have to be clamped down. It's also wider at the rear than
the car. It has none of the internal shrouds.

Larry Miller