speedocable & wiring harness

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: speedocable & wiring harness
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 10:53:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Just want to thank everybody for the help again, 2 more problems have been
fixed. The wiring harness is all strapped down and after looking some more
at the speedometer cable drive cover, I noticed that the little oil seal and
the outside ring for that, were bent a little(from the inside) so I kept
pushing it up just a little and prodding and yes sometimes there is a God.
It resealed itself, so I didn't have to take the whole thing out again.
Since it wasn't leaking at the tread, I was afraid by taking it out it might
start leaking. Solve 1 problem and create 2 more-this has been sort of the
history of this restoration. Carol.'59 Bugeye