Re: Sprite Birthday

To: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Sprite Birthday
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 18:41:55 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 08:52 AM 5/12/98 -0700, you wrote:
>May 11,12 (1960)  are the assembly dates for my Sprite.

Happy birthday!!

>Originally it was Nevada Beige. I've never seen this color at any of the
>shows.
>Can someone describe it or are there on-line pics? ... is it a brown beige
>or a cream beige?

It's a khaki, tan beige.  Bob and Ann Kitterer brought their beautiful
bugeye to Sprite Rush all the way from California.  It was originally and is
still Nevada beige.  Theirs has a hardtop painted to match.  I'll try to
make sure I get a picture of their car to scan and put on the web.

>Too bad I can't celebrate is amongst company at the Spriterush. :^(

We do miss you!  Wish you were here.

Amy T.