History Channel Healey Tape:

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: History Channel Healey Tape:
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 15:41:09 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Someone emailed me with a question on how to find the location to purchase the
Healey Tape from the History Channel Web Site.  Good ole AOL booted me out
before I could give directions to purchase the tape and I lost his email
address.  So I'll give directions to the whole list.

Heres where I found it.

Go to:      http://www.historychannel.com/

Below the Icon in the lower left corner there is an "ON THE AIR" Icon.  Below
that is text  which reads:   "Whats on the air"  under that is text that reads
"Poll:  Which is the greatest Sports Car of all time.  Make sure you click on
the Poll Text.  they have two different short cuts listed.

When The Poll Page comes up Vote for Healey, then page down and you will see
an advertisement for "10 Greatest cars of all Times.  Below that there is text
that is almost unreadable because of their choice of colors.  In that text
there is a link to the section of the History store that offers Automobile
Tapes for sale.  One of which is:   Automobiles:  Austin Healey 3000.  I had
to move my cursor around in the text to find the link.  I couldn't read it.
It appear to be Red Text buried in black text.on a Dark Grey background.  I
found it by accident.  I went to the History Store but couldn't find the tape
listed there.  I sure there is another way to the page but I couldn't find it.
THe URL for that particular page is:

  http://store.historychannel.com/historychannel/search2b.icl?searchformat=all
&tempsection=index&searchnumber=0&tempcurpos=1&oneortwo=2&searchstring=automob
ile&orderidentifier=icat_orderid

That is a little to long for me to type in.  Using the links I described are
much faster.

Good Luck finding it.

Ron Mitchell
Ortonville, Michigan