Re: Sprite Rush wrap-up and adventures in driving

To: ltturner@cococo.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sprite Rush wrap-up and adventures in driving
From: LRuggi2635 <LRuggi2635@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 09:52:05 EDT
Cc: mrbugeye@hotmail.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Amy, thanks for the commentary on a great event--sorry I missed it.

Regarding your throttle cable problem, you might want to try my trick.  My 'B
has lived on a steady diet of bicycle hand brake cables as replacements!
Being an old (read: "experienced") cyclist, I've had plenty lying around.
They have the fitted gizmo on the end, are cheap and long enough to trim, and
are plenty stout for the job. Plus, bike shops are pretty plentiful around
most places, and even some Wal-Marts sell universal bicycle brake cables.
Cheers!

Larry Ruggiero
'72 MGB
'65 Sprite