RE: NOS Midget MK I steering wheel

To: "'Fred Krampits'" <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: NOS Midget MK I steering wheel
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 16:16:44 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Damn, that thing is going be just about perfect when you get done with it.
Congrats on the wheel, (I'm not really jealous. No, really, I'm not) Good Luck
on the horn push, you'll need it; truly a difficult item to find.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget (In the box! It doesn't bother me one bit, nope, not at all)