guest speaker on chat

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: guest speaker on chat
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 21:13:57 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Tomorrow evenings chat may have a guest speaker.
I have been in touch with John Sprinzel (original Speedwell engineering) and
asked him to join us on chat this Thursday (tomorrow)
His reply was "I will certainly try and get onto the web with your bunch, but
I need a few days to catch up with my work "
It is 3:00 pm his time when we chat and he is an avid pro wind surfer.So if the
winds are down and he catches up with his work maybe he will join us tomorrow.

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs